Now if it could stay the first for the next 3 days, I would be happy! I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.
Is that bad? I've enjoyed my time at home and it makes me want to be home more, especially when Mason come. Which is SOON y'all! I can't believe it. I have 10 weeks to go, maybe less depending on my doctor's appt. next Thursday. SO MUCH TO DO!
Anywho, to take my mind off of things I'm here on the computer (again!) and am linking up with Farley and her Currently. Can you believe that I totally forgot to do December's and didn't even think about it until I started seeing January's pop up...OOPS!
So here is my Currently for this year.
1. Clint is off today so he's been getting in precious X-Box time. I personally don't mind because I can get stuff done while he's playing with his friends. I also think it's funny that he refers to his X-Box friends like I refer to my Blogger friends. It's pretty much the same thing, right?! =)
2. I've really enjoyed spending time with my family. Some days I would be lazy and stay at home, but for the most part I was at my parents or in-laws having dinner or celebrating the holidays. It's been so nice.
3. As I mentioned before, Mason will be here in 10 weeks! We still have floors to finish, a nursery to assemble and baby stuff to get. Yikes!
4. Just a couple more days. I would love to go back on the 7th like some friends of mine, but we did get out before they did. Oh well, at least I go back one day before the kiddos so I have time to clean up my classroom and get things ready.
5. Clint and I have a habit of spending beyond our means at Christmas. We tried to behave this year, but still didn't do a great job. That and we finally got him on a new insurance plan and that extra take out of his check really hit home this past weekend. We'll be okay though, just pray he can get some good sales in the next few weeks to help us out.
6. I was going to choose Balance as my OLW because I desperately need it. However, Faith seems to fit me and my life right now. Above all else, I need a strong faith. With the new excitement of a baby in March and providing for him, I need to keep my faith strong in God that we will be okay. That I will be the mommy I need to be and that Clint will be the daddy I know he will be. That's why I chose faith over balance. If anything else, I have faith that I can balance my life between wife, mother and teacher.