Sunday, December 30, 2012

Need to get in the groove


I didn't think I was going to get it, but I did!!  I got the new Bamboo Create!  If you don't know what it is, here is my pin and it will take you to Wacom's site. They make the Bamboo products.
Source: wacom.com via Laura on Pinterest


So now, I need to get this thing out of the box and get it figured out! I'm really excited and glad that I have 2 more days of no work so that I can get into the groove.

I've already got some designs in mind that I'm wanting to do and I can't wait to see what it does with photos. So if any of y'all have one of these and have some TIPS please let me know.

I also got a VERY nice surprise from my hubby (and my MIL). I got the Nook HD+!  Say WHAT?!

I can't wait to get this baby loaded up. Just wish I could get some of my books that I already have physically downloaded for free. I hate to pay for something twice =/
At least this will be some nice entertainment when I'm in and out of the dr. office these next couple of months. Hard to believe that my sweet baby boy will be here in a little over 2 months (or earlier depending on my BPP next week!).

So yeah, I've got all of this awesome techy stuff and no I gotta get off my duff and learn how to use it. Maybe after my nap though. I had a long weekend and baby boy makes me tired.

2 comments:

  1. Mske sure you go to Barnesandnoble.com and go to bookmarks, then unbound....to get a free nook book EVERY Friday! I forget a lot, but I have gotten some really good ones! Sometimes I pass on them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Thanks for the tip, I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete