Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holly Bloggy Exchange

I totally dropped the ball on posting this on Christmas day, so here you go!

This year I was able to participate in the Holly Bloggy Exchange and had a lot of fun with it.  My exchange buddy was Diane from Teaching With Moxie.
Teaching with Moxie

She is super sweet and her gift to me was very thoughtful and I can't wait to use them next year!
She sent me The Night Before Christmas that I can start reading with my sweet boy next year (I still can't believe I will have a 9 month old this time next year) and this adorable Christmas Carol Clock. I love all things Christmas and she did a great job!

I sent her a "relaxation" package.
She got a Margarita foot scrub and lotion, a peppermint eucalyptus sugar scrub and some nail decals. I also through in an ornament for the holiday spirit =)
Here are the nail decals. She loves owls and I couldn't resist getting these for her.  I hope you enjoyed them Diane!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I still have one more celebration to go to this Saturday with my family. We are waiting for my brother and sis-in-law to come back from her parents house. Hoping the crazy weather here doesn't slow them down.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Looks like you both got thoughtful gifts.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    I'm so happy you posted pictures of your gift! In my mad rush to clean my house before holiday company came, I forgot to take a picture. I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed then and included them in my post. BTW, I did the margarita foot scrub today and it was awesome! Thank you, again!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete