Monday, November 12, 2012

We're Having A....

This past Friday, my husband and I had a Reveal Party to find out what Lil' Bit is. It was a lot of fun, but the next time I think we will find out the day of the ultrasound. It was a LONG wait!

Here is a pic of the beautiful cake we had made. Our theme was "Tiara or Tie?" so our baker made these cute fondant pieces to go with the cake. It was gorgeous and delicious!

Here we are cutting in to the cake. It was totally NOT planned that I wore pink and he wore blue. I actually had another shirt, but it didn't fit as well over my preggo belly.

Here we are finding out before the family. Can you tell we were happy? I love this picture. Mom was recording the reveal for my aunt and cousins who were in Chattanooga at the time.





So what color was the inside?  Here you go.

The inside is blue! We are having a baby BOY!!!!  I am so excited!  I have always wanted a boy and Clint is BEYOND ecstatic. So in March, we will have little Mason Thomas added to our wonderful family.

Here is one more pictures of my dad or PawPaw as his grandkids call him.  He won the door prize for guessing it was a boy. He just knew he was getting grandson. I'm sure he'll be sharing with my mom. Delicious Muddy's cupcakes.


10 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Little boys are lots of fun! I have 3 nephews who are so much fun!

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...congratulations! We have 4 boys & a girl & let me tell you, the 4 boys are a bazillion times easier than the 1 girl! Ha ha!

    Love his name!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Laura! I was out shopping at Toys R Us and my friend (who has a daughter) was saying that she thinks there are more options for little boys than girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a neat way to find out!!!

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! So exciting!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to share your happy news! Congratulations!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete