Saturday, November 10, 2012

December Homework Packet

Way back in May I posted packets for September, October and November. Well, I've had a lot going on since then and kind of lost track. Seeing that it's now almost the middle of November (how did that happen?!) I thought I'd get on the ball and get the December packet finished.

You can see my first Homework Post HERE. On this post you can find the Homework Calendars that I send home each month. For December, I did change one activity. So you will have to make the change if you've already printed those out. Instead of a "Manners Sorting Game" I just did a "My Manners List". I was having a hard time with finding the right graphics for the game, so I changed it.

Also, I listed playing Meltdown. This game was created by Shannon at Kindergarten Hoppenings. You can click on her button to go to the post and download the game for your homework packet.


Now, click on this pic for the December Homework packet (minus the calendar which is in my May post linked above).

I'll try my best to get January-May finished soon. Have a good weekend, especially if you are enjoying a 3 day weekend like me.

3 comments:

  1. I am a 2nd year kindergarten teacher and I came across your blog and fell in love with the homework calendars! Will you be using the homework calendars and curriculum pacing chart (previously posted) for the 13-14 school year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LaTasha,
      Due to district cut backs on copies, I will not be able to do such a big packet this year. We do have the same pacing chart and I will have that posted soon. I am going to leave up the packets that I have made and you are free to pick and choose the games and activities as you would like.
      Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm glad you liked them though! =)
      Laura

      Delete
  2. I totally understand :) I'm just grateful that you have shared as much as you have so far. I plan to follow the same pacing chart though. Changing the weekly stories (Genius Idea!) while still following some of the other aspects from the series will help me to tie in seasonal themes from science and social living.I love your book choices and hope my students will too!! Again, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete