Wednesday, September 19, 2012
What I'm Pinning Wednesday
*Warning- this post has NO related school content what so ever!*
Now that you have been warned. I must say, I've been going CRAZY over baby stuff on Pinterest. I can't wait to find out what we are having so that I can pin stuff that is actually related to our baby's gender.
Here are some awesome things I have found out there in the Pinning World. I know there are some other expecting teachers out there, so you can check these out =)
1. First is this Pacifier Thermometer. I actually saw one at a friends baby shower last month and though, "this is genius!"
2. Next is this corner changing table from totsy.com. How adorable and functional is this? We all know it's easier to change a diaper from the front, not the side.
3. Next is the Blooming Bath from bloomingbath.com. It's like a great big comfy sponge to place in the sink for bath time. Wouldn't you rather have this than a cold metal sink or a plastic little tub.
4. Next, if we have a girl, I've got the best in the business for hair bows. This is my sweet niece modeling a butterfly barrette that her mommy (my sister) made. It's from her Etsy Shop, Sweet Cheeks Bows.
5. The last thing is this adorable photograph of dad and son, fist bumping. How adorable is this?! makes me want to cry!
So that's just a few things I've been eyeing. Now my eyes are drooping and it's time for a nap before church tonight. Have a lovely Wednesday evening friends.