Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday



1. Ideas with Literature in Math Lessons from Joyful Learning in KC. Love her blog and these are some great math ideas!!!




2. Story Interaction ideas from E is for Explore. I've never been to this site before, but it's pretty awesome! Tons of ideas for math, science, vocabulary and more!  It's a multi-age site, but great labels for easy finds.




3. How stinkin' cute is this idea from Teaching in High Heels!  Love it for skip counting!!



4. And I have to share this one from my friend Becca over at Cookie and Claire.  She has been doing some pretty cool things with duct tape and this is one of them. I may have to find some cool duct tape for my tables that have paint ALL over them.



What are you pinning this week?  Link up and let us know.  This is a running link so even if you've linked up before, you can do it again!  I'll clear out the link and start over when I reach a certain number.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out!

    teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skip counting idea - thanks for passing it along

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete