Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tagged Again!

This time by Becky at Teaching, Learning and Loving! Since I've been tagged before, I'm sorry, I'm not going to play fair.  I'll answer Becky's questions, but I'm not going to continue the tagging. I know, I'm a party pooper...but it's Saturday and it's beautiful outside and I don't want to do it (can you hear the whining in my voice?).

So here we go:
1.  What grade do you teach? I teach Kindergarten and love it!!
2.  What is your favorite unit/theme to teach? I love teaching our Ocean unit.  It's my absolute favorite! It's one that I really go ALL out for.  Making a mural, reading tons of non-fiction, tons of activities and stations.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!
3.  Who is your favorite tpt seller? This is a hard one. I try to share the love.  I'm broke, so I don't go there often, but when I looked at my last few purchases, they came from Deanna Jump.
4.  Do you have any freebies on your blog? TONS! My 1st summer project is to get all of my freebies on one page for easy convenience..I know you're excited right?!
5.  What are your top 3 favorite blogs to visit? I don't have a top 3.  I visit Google Reader every morning and afternoon when I get home.  I read through many of them and post on some.  I follow WAY too many to choose.
6.  Do you have any kids? Only my 17 babies in my classroom. Hubby and I are in our 2nd year of trying and are with a new doctor, so hoping things go well this time.
7.  Where is your favorite place to travel or vaca? I'm a DISNEY girl!  I love Disney World... however, I'm also a roller coaster fanatic and LOVE Cedar Point.  It's my favorite amusement park.
8.  What is your favorite place eat? And what do you get there? Milano's Pizza is a local pizza place here in town and I always get the Stuffed Meat (crust on top and bottom, jam packed with cheese and every meat available...totally unhealthy but OH SO delicious!) OR I get the Cheeseburger pizza (equally delicious but not as unhealthy)
9.  What is something easy you do for dinner when you are in a hurry? Make a sandwich, like I'm about to do when I'm done with these questions. Grilled cheese sounds yummy right now.
10.  Do you have a teacher tip for us? Don't be afraid of change.  Change is good...it's all about that word "flexible" that they tell you about in college.  


Now moving on to something else that I found today. I love finding new blogs, if you read mine you know I always feature a new blogger on Sundays.  Well, I found one who has a great linky party going on.  Check out Confessions of a Teaching Junkie.  She's having a What Went Right Today Linky Party. So here's what's gone right so far for me this Saturday:

Have a Splendid Saturday!  I'm headed outside for a picnic on the porch. Yay!

1 comment: