I'm linking up with TBA about the 100th day of school!
Click the image to link up as well.
So, what do I do for the 100th day of school...TONS!
1. Take 100 steps from our classroom.
2. Necklace with 100 Fruit Loops.
3. Read Miss Bindergarten Celebrates the 100th Day of Kindergarten.
4. 100 exercises (10 of each) Run in place, sit ups, squats, jumping jacks..etc, etc.
5. Write about what you would spend $100 on.
6. Draw a picture of what you would look like when you're 100 years old.
7. I had a colleague who was a little more outgoing than I was and would dress up as a 100 y.o. lady with a walker and everything. My kids LOVED it!
8. One year the students did a home project and put 100 items on a shirt.
9. Each student would bring in a paper bag with 100 small items in it.
The would write 3 clues on the paper and read it to the class.
The class would have to guess what the item is.
10. 100 minutes of reading. I set up a schedule for parents to come in and read 1 or 2 stories throughout the day and we time them until we reach 100 minutes.
What do you do to celebrate?