Friday, June 17, 2011

Movie Theme!

This year, I am planning on doing a movie/hollywood theme in my classroom.

Thanks to Clutter-Free Classroom, I got a great packet to get this started. 
You can check out her blog about it HERE!

To go along with it I found an Admit One Ticket and placed letters and sight words on them.  I plan on placing these on the inner door frame and when students come in the classroom in the morning and leave in the afternoon, they can identify/sound out the letter of the week and read the sight word of the week.

There is a ticket accent available at trend, but why spend money there, when I'll give them to you and all you have to do is print them on the color paper of your choice, laminate and voila!

Click HERE for the Letter Tickets and click HERE for the Sight Word Tickets.

Don't forget to share my blog with others...50 people by tomorrow and there will be a giveaway Monday!  


3 comments:

  1. How funny! I just used these tickets for my Ready2Read Unit 4 program! Great minds think alike:) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! I downloaded your tickets and Mrs. McKown's. Thank you for sharing!
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I saw your post the other day. Great minds indeed! =)

    Thanks Camille, I have a picture somewhere around here that shows how I use them in the classroom. I'll have to find that post =)

    ReplyDelete